Welcome to Frontier
Our primary focus is to make sure this organization has the resources it needs to thrive in a dangerous and difficult universe. It is our responsibility to ensure we are making a profit in our ventures so that we can continue to expand our influence throughout the Verse. Frontier Wing is the org’s key to establishing our presence in a new system and give our fleet a place to call home.
That means mobilizing organizational assets and getting them wherever they need to be. You might find yourself transporting our Security forces to their posts on a warship, building and managing outposts and bases or running critical resupply missions to our operational forces. Almost everything Vanguard does requires money and that means we need to be looking for the best commodity prices and trade routes in order to figure out how to squeeze every last penny of profitability out of run.
Without us, Vanguard fails, but Frontier only knows how to win and chew bubble gum. And we're fresh outta bubblegum.
1. Share. Chances are, you're richer than pretty much everyone else in the org, you don't have to share, but it is very much appreciated.
2. Pay. If have someone fly top cover for you or ask an org mate to crew up security comes with you, or another trader, use a beacon transfer and get those boys some money. They'll show up to help us anyway, but response times tend to be faster when there is a pay check at the end.
3. Imagine. While many game mechanics have not made it into Star Citizen, that doesn't mean we don't want to talk about it. Half the fun is theory-crafting. ZZGooch still believes a Migrant Fleet is the real best-life. Tell him he's wrong.
4. Quietly Lead. When we're on an operation, unless it's called out that we're just being social, keep your traps shut unless you have something important to say. Let's set the gold standard in comms discipline.
5. Group up. Even though it's not always as profitable, crewing up is a really great way to meet people and make friends. Invite people along with you while trading, you'd be surprised at how much response you'll get.
6. Be kind. Be Patient. Stay out of the Local Chat drama in game. If you get blown up, vent here or get some SOAR guys together and hunt the player down. Do not complain about it in general chat or any other public forum. Be the bigger person.
7. Plan. The internet has tons of resources for you, versemate.com to name one. These are things we can use as a group to plan out our nightly operations. Don't get fired, but planning out how you hop from place to place can make you very profitable/efficient, and it's like playing while at work.
8. Enjoy. This is a game, make friends, support each other, share with each other.
9. Pirating is a kick from our group, just don't do it. ALWAYS scan for cargo. We have a zero-tolerance policy for ship-jacking/cargo-detonating. If you find yourself in someone else’s ship and they are NOT in it, check for cargo. If you find cargo, find out who it belongs to and return it, or land it at Port Olisar so they can access it later.
10. Currently, the uniform is mandatory when the org is creating promotional video content, conducting org events that are planned to be streamed to an audience, or during org events that specifically require a uniform as part of the mission requirement. Often, these events are some of the most interesting content available in Star Citizen, so it is highly recommended that these items are purchased as soon as possible. If you need help purchasing these items, reach out to your leadership and we will help get you set up.
Frontier Wing Leadership
Transport Group Captain
Commerce Group Captain
Trading in Star Citizen is a good time, but it has some serious drawbacks. Below is an overview of how to mitigate these to the best of your control, but even if you are perfect, you WILL lose everything to a server crash. Read, educate, do your best to avoid a crash (or other catastrophe).